Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Though the sorrow may last for the night.....

So for all you avid followers of my blog, I am once again up late when I should already be in bed. But on the bright side, I am in a better place than I have been. So there's a plus.

Why am I in a better place? Because there are some truly amazing people in my life. So often, I get bogged down by all the negative stuff that is happening that I don't take time to focus on all of the awesome stuff that is also happening. So a big thank you goes out tonight to two people: one for reminding me that people genuinely care about me and want to just talk with me; the other for reminding me that there are still people in this world who are willing to give of themselves (and their paycheck) to help a friend in need.

Tomorrow is once again a new day and as a friend reminded me, Joy comes in the morning. So my challenge for myself and for you guys as well-live tomorrow with joy. Though the world may be against me, yet I have the Lord on my side and His love fills me to overflowing. I may not be happy, but I can certainly have joy.

Later, gator

David

No comments:

Post a Comment