Sunday, November 8, 2009

FOCUS!

Ok, so I know this phrase is thrown around a lot, but I have to say THAT WAS THE BEST FOCUS TRIP EVER! Ok, now that I've said that, let me explain.

The Zoar Baptist Church youth group is one of the coolest group I have had the pleasure of hanging out with. Not only that, but they are really respectful. Especially for teenagers, that was really impressive. Plus, the church is only like 10 minutes down the road, so we can visit them pretty much whenever we want.

Also, for those who were wondering, my sermon went well (totally a God-thing cause I had nothing to do with it). Like Corey said, I want to hang out with the group more. Hopefully, I'll get to go to their thing on Wednesday night and maybe play b-ball or maybe even a round of signs.

Later, gator


David

No comments:

Post a Comment