Thursday, November 5, 2009

It is cold

Ok, so I am about to go to the gym, but I wanted to put something up for today just in case I don't get the chance to put anything up later.

I had dinner in the caf for the first time in a long time tonight and it was a lot of fun. It made me miss the times when I use to eat every meal in the caf, but also in a way it made me realize that this year is different. And I don't have to eat in the caf all the time and I still fill ok about it. I don't know if my message is getting across, but simply put-my sense of self is no longer dependent on my presence in the caf.

It's Thursday and that means 30 Rock and small group.......part of me is not looking forward to small group. This is a new feeling for me.....I don't know what to do with it. Hopefully, once things get started I will want to get involved in small group and enjoy the time with some of the greatest guys I know. Here's hoping.

Later, gator


David

No comments:

Post a Comment