Friday, November 27, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas

I think it is going to be another short one tonight because I am tired and need to get some sleep. So, I definitely planned to use today to write some papers-but it did not go according to plan. I guess it went really sour when I read the blog of a friend and got really depressed. Well, to try and get out of my funk, I ran outside. Unfortunately, it took a lot longer to break the funk and so I ended up spending 2.5 hours outside and even did some shopping in good ol' BS.

Well, once I got back I had little desire to write the papers and so I took a nap. After my nap I made dinner and by then it was 6 and so I got ready to play basketball with the boys from Zoar again tonight, and Tyler even came to play. After that I joined Meagan, Tyler, Abigaile and their mom to watch 'I'll Be Home for Christmas' with JTT. It was a good time overall and I am gonna spend tomorrow writing papers.

Tonight my challenge is simple: prayer. I would like you all (and myself, of course) to find one high school senior and pray for them throughout the rest of this academic year, especially for them as they prepare to go off to college. If you don't know a senior you could pray for, let me know and I'll find you one.

BTW, I am thankful today for opportunities that God has given me to get to know people, more specifically, the opportunity to get to know the Zoar Baptist Church youth group and to be able to hang out with them. What are you thankful for?

Later, gator

David

No comments:

Post a Comment