Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever just look back and think, "How did I get here?" That's kind of where I am now; so much has happened this semester, I can't really take it in. Meagan and I were talking yesterday and saying how neither of us could believe it was exam week. Where did the time go?

Don't get me wrong, I have done quite a lot this semester, but for some reason, it just doesn't feel like it should be this time of year. Maybe it's the weather, I don't know.

Last night, I played basketball again. We lost. Again. It is was still a good time, though; although I wish my body wasn't in so much pain. At point I dived through the air to get a ball and landed on my left leg, particularly my knee and it hurts today.

Challenge: volunteer somewhere over the Christmas holiday.

I am thankful for opportunities that God has given me.

Later, gator

David

No comments:

Post a Comment