Monday, February 1, 2010

Friendship cheesecake

Hey guys! Tonight was an interesting night, one that would not have been possible had it not been for the snow that is still covering most of GWU's campus. So I guess the snow is ok. Anyway, I had dinner at my friend Heather's apt, along with Brittany, Brad and Krystal. It was a whole lot of fun-I really enjoyed the food and we had friendship cheesecake (which was AMAZING!).

My favorite part of the whole experience: I turn to Heather and ask, "Did you get the cheesecake mix from Wal-Mart?" The looks at me, points to her closet and says, "It came from in there." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I thought she meant that it had been when she moved into the Apartment-last August-and so I was like, "How old is this?" Brittany says, "Too late now, you're eating it." Then Heather cleared it up and said that she had bought it, just not today with some of the other things she had bought.

It is those little misunderstandings that convince me each day that my life is amazing.

Later, gator

David

No comments:

Post a Comment